The Service Request System is used to request new services from Information Technology Services
and to request changes to existing ITS provided services.
ITS Services that are addressed by this system include:
- Phone and Voice Services
- Ethernet activations and configuration changes
- Site Licenses
- SSL Certificate Service
- Wireless Guest Account for Special Events
For the following, send an email with your request to
- Wireless Site Surveys
- New outlets and cables
- Cable terminations
- Large projects, such as MCI remodels, new construction, etc.
When using this system please note the following:
- You must be a WSU budget Signature Authority (or have been Delegated by one) to
use this system.
- Requests submitted by a Delegate will be routed to their Signature Authority for
- Signature Authorities will be notified at login when changes to their budgets have occurred. They will need to edit their budget list and any Delegate accounts to ensure their ability to create service requests.
- For questions please contact CougTech at 509-335-HELP (4357) or